Update: Nearly there with the TFT35 mount

I've been tweaking the design and playing with making it as small as possible and I think that I'm now at (or very close) to the final prototype. I have to slightly modify the fascia (which I'm printing now) and then perhaps look at adding some aesthetic embellishments to the front. It's a very snug fit and every slots together neatly and is fixed with recessed M3 screws. 



I am quite pleased with how the mounting bracket worked out. I have managed to incorporate the cable exit and cable clamping into the single part, which is quite elegant I think. The cable exit is completely covered by the bracket and it redirects the cables downwards through a single tidy slot. 

Visit the main content pages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: delayed but not forgotten

Update: Mopping up

SKR1.4 and TFT 35 - using long file names and print from SKR SD card