WIP: Mount and diffuser for LED light bar.

I am currently working on installing some NeoPixel LEDs on to the printer and this will need a mounting and diffuser. So, I drew up a quick design and it printed very well first time. This is my first "real" print since installing the BL-Touch and I'm sure that I wouldn't have been able to print something this long (330mm) this easily before it was in place, due to the uneven nature of the bed. 

This is currently using a test strip of LEDs and held with tape as I work on the brackets. It's currently printed in white PLA, but I'm going to test transparent PETG too.

Visit the main content pages 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: delayed but not forgotten

Update: Mopping up

SKR1.4 and TFT 35 - using long file names and print from SKR SD card