New release: Storage Drawers

I have finally (after an awkward false start) been able to release my solution for storage drawers. I have discussed them enough previously that I needn't go into too much detail. Suffice it to say that I'm very pleased with the final design which is a fully slot-together system which builds a robust and useful system. I have been using the prototype version for quite some time now and they are an excellent place to store my snips, feeler gauges, allen keys etc. 


They fit into a free space which doesn't get in anything's way and they are easy to assemble.


The individual parts just slot together providing a strong solution with a minimum of material and which needs no supports.


If you'd like to print this for yourself, the models are uploaded to Cults3D


Visit the main content pages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKR1.4 and TFT 35 - using long file names and print from SKR SD card

Update: delayed but not forgotten

Sensorless homing and musings on Z-offset