Update: X and Z axis cable chains - a rethink

Following advice from a number of quarters, I have decided to temporarily remove my design for the X/Z-axis cable chains. It has been suggested that the orientation of the X axis chain is not strong enough for long-term use, so I plan to modify the design to rotate these by 90° and then republish. 

Obviously I'm aiming at something which will be reliable long-term and if this isn't going to cut the mustard then I need to replace it.

I plan to start on this shortly and will re-release once it's completed. 

On a more positive note: the reprint of the storage drawers has worked well, with the dimensional accuracy problems addressed, they do indeed now fit two abreast. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKR1.4 and TFT 35 - using long file names and print from SKR SD card

Update: delayed but not forgotten

Sensorless homing and musings on Z-offset