New release: Mount for TFT35 finally complete

I have today completed the design of my mount for a Bigtreetech TFT35 V3 which I have chosen as the new touch display to replace the standard LCD. 

I have been through a few iterations with this one (and then some) trying to get the size as compact as possible and the design as clean as I could. I'm really quite pleased with the results. 


Read more about it in my information page here

Although it's not yet fully released, I've also been tweaking the case design for the SKR 1.4 main board. Today I added a slot into the lid to fit the external EEPROM module I'm using. It's currently loose on a cable, but it now has a home (or will have when I've printed it). 

Visit the main content pages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: delayed but not forgotten

Update: Mopping up

SKR1.4 and TFT 35 - using long file names and print from SKR SD card