New release: mounts for smoothed limit switches

I don't know quite why it's taken so long for me to get around to releasing these. They've been in used for quite a few weeks now and are working perfectly. They're an essential part of the upgrade if the main board is replaced, so had to be completed very early in the process. Finding a way to fit each of the switches proved a bit of a challenge as they're obviously much larger than the raw microswitches on the standard printer. 

I have created a mount for X, Y and Z axis and the Y axis one requires a custom actuator for which I have modified the belt clamp which I had already created.




Please see the release page for more details.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: delayed but not forgotten

Update: Mopping up

SKR1.4 and TFT 35 - using long file names and print from SKR SD card